This is one of the most favorite dishes of Indian Mughlai cuisine .This Full of veggies dish is a healthy as well as tasty Indian option. It is a must-try for all the foodies out there and goes perfectly well with DelicasiA Green Chilly Pickle , Mango Pickle , Mixed Veg Pickle .In North India, you will find this Dish almost everywhere . So, try to make this amazing dish for your family and friends and let us know how you liked it.
- Collect all the vegetables available at home like bitter gourd/Karela , okra/bhindi , brinjal/baigan and wash them properly .
- Cut them lengthwise. Spread okra/bhindi out on a baking sheet and bake the pieces at 400 degree F for 20 minutes or until crisp.
Take curd in a bowl, add salt & mix. Cut bitter gourd/Karela lengthwise and Toss them in this mixture & coat it well. Now , keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile , Slice paneer & potatoes lengthwise.
Heat a Pan. Add paneer slices , Pearl onion , potato ,Baigan and cook till everything is evenly crisp from all the sides. Set them aside.
Wash karelas , Squeeze out extra water ,toss them in the heated Pan & cook till it is tender.
- Now , Let's start the masala preparation- Chop onions, make tomatoes puree and add DelicasiA's tomato garlic Chutney to the tomato pure which will enhance its taste .
- In a Pan heat oil, add cumin seeds , ginger and DelicasiA's Garlic Pickle. Saute for a minute and then stir in chopped onions.
Add the spices : salt , red chilly powder , coriander powder ,dry mango powder ,garam masala according to your taste .
Now , add the mixture of tomato puree and DelicasiA's Tomato Garlic Chutney to the Pan and cook till all the liquid has evaporated.
Add Malai (optional) & mix till fully blended. If masala feels dry sprinkle some water & keep it moist.
Finally add kasoori methi , Adjust seasonings and now start assembling the tawa sabzi.
- Bring all the veggies one by one & coat them with masala, sprinkle some chaat masala and serve hot.